Instructor: Andrea Gleason
Join Andrea for a take it to the mat, Yin Yoga practice. Slow down your pace and get into your body. By holding poses in a relaxed state for 3-5+ minutes you’ll get beyond the muscles and exercise the inelastic tissues in your body, encouraging a release. In other words encouraging more space in your joints, ligaments and fascia. Using modifications and blocks for proper alignment and safety, you will gain a deeper sense of connection to your body.
Yin Yoga helps to:
- Calm and balance to the mind and body.
- Regulate energy in the body.
- Increase mobility and range of motion in the body, especially the joints and hips.
- Lower stress levels (no one needs that)
- Encourages greater stamina.
- Enhances lubrication and protection of joints.
All levels are welcome!