Instructor: Andrea Gleason
Join Andrea for a gentle take it to the mat, Yin Yoga practice that may include some easy “non Yin” movement. Slow down your pace and get into your body. By holding poses in a relaxed state you’ll exercise the non-elastic tissues in your body. In other words your joints, ligaments and fascia. Using modifications and blocks for proper alignment and safety, you will gain a deeper sense of connection to your body.
Yin Yoga helps to:
- Calm and balance to the mind and body.
- Regulate energy in the body.
- Increase mobility in the body, especially the joints and hips.
- Lower stress levels (no one needs that)
- Encourages greater stamina.
- Enhances lubrication and protection of joints.
This class is appropriate for all levels.